|Latest News||What's New?|
|Demo Release||Dungeon Odyssey Demo Download Page (version 0.99)|
|Patches||Dungeon Odyssey Patch Download Page (version 1.06)|
|Questions & Answers||Q & A|
|Screen Shots||Screen Shots|
|Modules for Download||Modules|
|Full Release Date||August 19, 2002|
|Ordering||RegNow - $19.95 (Direct Download)|
|System Requirements||Pentium class machine|
|32 meg memory|
|800x600 or better screen resolution|
|16bit color or better color depth|
|150 megs hard drive space|
|DirectX 7.0 (or better)|
|Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT, XP|
|A sound card capable of supporting MP3 and DirectSound playback. Sound card must be DirectX 7.0 (or better) compatible.|
|Comments, Suggestions, Technical Support||Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Dungeon Odyssey is an RPG where you will adventure to far off lands and encounter a multitude of different creatures. But once you complete the game, the fun is not over. Dungeon Odyssey creates a random world for you each time you play. So no two games are ever the same. And to add to the fun, the game is completely customizable (moddable) so that players can create their own modules for others to play.
You will become a character within the game and will play the role of that character as you venture through the world. You will have one main quest to complete in the module, and many other smaller quests to complete if you wish. As you decide on a style of playing, you can shape your character towards that style with different items, skills, and spells.
* Seven character classes: Fighter, Thief, Paladin, Ranger, Mage, Priest, Druid.
* Nineteen character attributes!
* Rich gaming environment, built with bitmaps for easy modding.
* A multitude of controls that would be daunting if designed by anyone other than Aaron Hall...
* More items than we can count!
* Skills and spells. Yep, you guessed it, more than we care to count...
* Over 40 different monsters (we counted them, they're really cool!)
* Three Manuals: A Users Guide, A Modding Guide and a Reference Guide.
* Everything that is important is included in editable text files for easy modding.
* Support - the kind of support that Malfador Machinations brings to all of their products.
Have it your way: Available as a Jewel Case Product (projected shipping date is 08/19/02) or via electronic download (projected download date is 09/06/02).
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Malfador Machinations. All Rights Reserved